If you're an early-stage entrepreneur and this is your first startup company and looking for a person to guide you or coach you in other areas of your business. Yes then you must be looking for a right mentor for your start up. How do you choose a good mentor. Here's a checklist that will help you find your future start-up mentor and coach.
2. Find a mentor who is unlike you in some important aspect.
3. Find a mentor who levels with you.
4. Meet in person before you choose him as your mentor , guru or coach.
5. Find a mentor who is successful in the type of business you want to build.
6. Find a mentor with good balance of similarities with your strengths and weakness.
7. Find a mentor who has experience or specialty in the field you work.
8. Find for people who you know in personal and professional life.
9. Find a mentor who is your opposite.
10. Find a mentor who is successful in life and work balance.
Message: You are never too old to be mentored
Article By : Startuptimes Editorial Team
You might also Like:
How to approach a startup mentor in India?
How to find a Good Mentor?
What is the role of a Startup mentor?