|Job Title*:||Business Development Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company Name:||ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd.|
|Skills Required:||Skills/Experience Requirements|
• A highly entrepreneurial mindset- you get to define your timelines! You work with minimal supervision but are responsible for the outcomes.
• Strong English communication skills and problem solving skills.
• Persuasive but with high levels of empathy with both trainers and students- to understand their needs and how to bridge the students’ requirements with trainer skills.
• Solid computer proficiency – should be able to use email, social media & the internet for sales
• You are ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done, but then find smart ways to do repetitive tasks- build processes and provide recommendations for engineering improvements as well.
• Ready to travel to all parts of the city
|Desired Skills:||Very good communication and persuasive skills|
Problem solving and analytical mindset
A can -do attitude
|Roles & Responsibilities:||Responsibilities|
• Gauge demand for specific skills, hobbies & training needs in a city by primary and secondary research.
• Build a pipeline of trainers / experience organizers who offer learning based classes of workshops (skills, job related or hobby classes) and connect with them to list their classes & workshops on ThinkVidya.com
• Manage relationships with existing and new trainers / organizers to help them improve their value offerings, structure trainings and fill up their seats based on student demand.
• Work with the leadership team to identify scalable ways to accelerate trainer / organizer acquisition in new cities
• May be required (sometimes) to help design and implement targeted campaigns to market and sell these trainings and courses to students.
• May be required (sometimes) to facilitate communication between trainers and students and build a knowledge base of student requirements and needs.
|About Company:||Company Overview|
ThinkVidya.com, an initiative of ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd., is India's leading marketplace for personalized learning resources- teachers, courses and trainings in any field!
We are based in BTM Layout, Bangalore.
For more information, visit the company web site at www.thinkvidya.com.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can lead our course and trainings vertical to find, acquire and manage quality trainers & grow our courses marketplace! In this role, you will lead the development of this vertical in Bangalore. If you are hungry for challenges, you will also be entrusted to lead this vertical development at all India level!
We offer a competitive salary as well as Incentive Stock Options designed to reward those who contribute in significant ways to the Company’s success. We also offer a fast paced, dynamic work environment. Expect significant challenges. Also expect rapid career growth opportunities for those who excel.
Tags: Startup Jobs BDM , Business Development Manager Job for a Startup www.thinkvidya.com, ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd,