Here's How Facebook Common stock Look Like
Generally there are two particular types of stocks in the company, Common Stock & Preferred Stock. As a founder in the company you will have a common stock. Investors probably don't want to buy a common stock until and unless the company has high valuations. Here's the difference between Common Stock Vs Preferred stock:
- Normally issued to Employees and Founders of the company.
- Early on cost less than preferred stock.
- Normally subject to vesting
- Normally issued to investors in the company.
- Early on priced higher than the common stock
- Not normally subject to vesting
Source : Rockhealth
Tags: Preferred stock, common stock, Common Stock Vs Preferred Stock - STARTUP FUNDAS,