1. A boss knows it all; a leader is always learning.
2. A boss gives answers; a leader seeks solutions.
3. A boss talks more than listens; a leader listens more than talks.
4. A boss directs; a leader coaches.
5. A boss criticizes; a leader encourages.
6. A boss identifies weaknesses; a leader identifies natural gifts.
7. A boss is all about "me;" a leader is all about "we."
8. A boss places blame; a leader takes accountability.
9. A boss protects her ego; a leader reveals her vulnerability.
10. A boss demands results; a leader inspires performance.
Every team has a boss, but they really need a leader. Start leading today!
source: Points from the Book "Leadership Matters"
Leave a Comment and Join the Discussion
tags: boss, leader , difference, are you, people, startup, india, book,