Practo.com an Indian health and medical startup is a doctor search portal, which allows patients to look up and book appointments with doctors across six cities in India. , has closed a $30 million Series B round to expand its services in India and other emerging markets.
Shashank ND [CEO , NIT Karnataka Alumni]
Abhinav Lal [CTO , Ex NIT Karnataka Alumni ]
WHO FUNDED PRACTO IN SERIES B ?
Funding was led by existing investor Sequoia Capital with participation from Matrix Partners.
First Round: Raised $4 Million 
Second Round : Raised $30 Million 
HOW WILL PRACTO USE THESE RAISED FUNDS?
- To scale the business to reach 35 cities in India and at least four more international markets this year.
- Raise the headcount of the company from 600 to 1500
- 1,00000 listed doctors
- 30k+ monthly booked appointments
- 10 million electronic patient records
- 7.5 million unique patients
- 7 million appointments are being made every year
- 1.3 million pageviews
- Traffic growing at 24 per cent per month
PRACTO REVENUE MODEL Click Here