- Most of the bengaluru people who were looking for carpooling service were in age group of 22 to 27
- People above these age 27 tend to be independent and don’t like to get in the hassle for few bucks People don’t take public transportation if its more than 1 Km walkable distance from their home or office.
- They tend to go either by private cars or by other alternate means if it’s available.
- BMTC operates on hub and spoke model, most of the areas are not directly connected
- With rising income these segment of people don’t mind buying private car for office commute.
tags: bangalore, people, transport, trends, report, it, usage, urbandrive, cabs, carpooling, cheap,