VServ came out with an infographic on Smartphone usage in India 2015 based on a study conducted by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights. The boom in the Indian smartphone market, is primarily dominated by Indians under the age of 25 years.
- 314 million mobile Internet users by 2017
- Indian smartphone users spend on average 169 minutes per day
- Average smartphone in India is only 10 months old
- 20% of the smartphone users, spend over two hours a day using chat and social networking apps
- 16% smartphone users use for making calls with minimal app usage
- 63% of the user base using Smartphones are in the age group 25 years
Tags: smartphone user persona report 2015, supr, nielsen, vserv, india, kpi, Smartphone usage Data Report 2015